With recognition of prior learning, you could be given credit for prior studies and work experience which will reduce the duration of your degree. The Credit Calculator allows you to determine eligible credits you may be granted and is intended as a guide to help you plan your study.
You may still be eligible for recognition of prior learning even if your country, institution or program/course is not listed.
Please enter the following information:
The Credit Calculator results are a general guide only and will vary as circumstances and regulation require. The University reserves the right to alter, amend or vary the Credit Calculator.
The University will perform individual assessments for each student.
- The number of credits you are able to be granted may differ from the information displayed as credits are awarded at the discretion of the Faculty.
- Credit will not be granted towards any Undergraduate program consisting of less than eight (8) units. Most courses at USQ are worth one unit but this may vary between individual courses.
- Credit will not be granted for more than 50% of a Postgraduate program.
- Credit will be granted based upon successfully completed studies undertaken within the previous five years.
- In some circumstances, credit may be considered if the studies in question were successfully completed within the past ten years.